Our client is one of the main Credit Rating Agencies
in the European Rating Agencies sector
, leader in its field. For the development of its Organization, STANDBY Consultores
is seeking an experienced Credit Analyst specialized in Project Finance & Infrastructures, who will join their expanding team in Madrid.
Reporting to the Director of the rating area, the selected candidate will be in charge of providing a service to his/her portfolio of project finance and/or infrastructure operations within the energy and transport and potential public-private partnerships (PPPs).
Your functions will include:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of Project Finance transactions. These will be focused on the energy sector including renewable energy projects (wind farms & solar parks) on the transportation sector including toll roads and potential PPPs
- Writing and publishing credit ratings reports which will be in English
- Presenting the transaction to our Credit Committee
- Interacting with external contacts such as potential investors or issuers.
- Degree in business. CFA, MBA and technical backgrounds (math, engineering) valued positively.
- Strong credit analysis / financial analysis with a minimum 2/3 years’ experience, specialized in project finance, preferably as an analyst in the Credit Risk division at a bank, rating agency, asset manager, etc.
- Financial Modeling experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish are essential
- English C2 / Billingual. Portuguese is a plus.
- Advanced Excel.
+ Immediate incorporation.
+ Position based permanently in Madrid.
+ Very competitive and individually negotiated conditions for this personnel selection process.
If you are interested, please send your CV
for this job vacancy, specifying 12922643
in the subject to: email@example.com
You can also click on the blue button to register for the job offer. *If the enabled button does not appear, it is because the offer has already been covered. You can send us your CV right now for future career opportunities.